Benefits of being a Student Ambassador
Being a Student Ambassador is a varied role that offers many opportunities for you to develop your leadership, team building and communication skills. This will enhance your CV and employability as a graduate.
Student Ambassadors are employed on a casual contract basis and are offered a wide range of paid opportunities throughout the academic year.听
You will work alongside Student Ambassadors who study on different courses and who are in different years of study to yourself.听 听
As a Student Ambassador you will build connections and collaborate with a wide range of university and educational staff.
You will talk with prospective students and their families about studying at 欧美性爱片. As a Student Ambassador, you will have a key role in the recruitment process as you听help prospective students find their perfect fit.
Student Ambassador Job Description
Student Ambassadors will represent 欧美性爱片 to help deliver recruitment events both on and off campus. Read the full specifications for the post below.
- School/Department: UK Recruitment & Marketing
- Salary: 拢12.22 per hour
- Contract Duration: Casual
- Responsible to: Senior Student Ambassador Officer
- Closing Date: 08-12-2023
Applications are invited for the role of Student Ambassador on a casual contract basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the University in the delivery of campus wide engagement opportunities including open days and offer holder days.
- Representing the University at open days and at a variety of events throughout the year, on and off campus. This may involve staying away from the university and working evenings & weekends.
- Conducting campus, accommodation, and sports tours at university wide events.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the University, ensuring that visitors receive a high quality and enjoyable visit.
- Providing information and answering queries relating to student life at 欧美性爱片 to prospective students and their parents.
- Opportunity to assist academic schools and departments across the University on various projects and events.
- Providing oral and written feedback as part of the Student Ambassador Scheme evaluation process.
- Any other task or role deemed necessary by the Senior Student Ambassador Officer and 欧美性爱片.
- To engage with the University鈥檚 Welsh language policies.
- To promote equality and diversity in working practices and to maintain positive working relationships.
- Must currently be enrolled as a student at 欧美性爱片.
- Have a good understanding of 欧美性爱片.
- Experience of working with children or young people, through paid or voluntary work.
- Experience of facilitating group workshops and/or mentoring.
- Experience of being a Peer Guide.
- Experience of using Campus Connect and Unibuddy.
- Leading Campus or Hall tours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be enthusiastic, reliable, and punctual.
- Ability to engage with and enthuse a wide range of prospective students.
- Able to use own initiative, to problem solve and work creatively.
- Be enthusiastic about your experience of 欧美性爱片 and a willingness to share this with others.
- To be open-minded, flexible, and approachable with a willingness to learn.
- Prior experience of working with a variety of people and a willingness to engage with individuals.
- Ability to communicate through the Medium of Welsh.
- Ability to speak other languages.
- Experience of creating content for vlogs.
- Ability to create engaging content for social media.
- A keen interest in writing for blogs.
The University is committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity and to creating an inclusive working environment. We believe this can be achieved through attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse range of staff from many different backgrounds. We strive to develop a workforce from all sections of the community regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, trans identity, relationship status, religion or belief, caring responsibilities, or age. We promote and facilitate the use of the Welsh language through our progressive Welsh Language Policy. We comply with the Welsh Language Standards and are committed to equality of opportunity. You are welcome to apply for any job in English or Welsh and all applications submitted will be treated equally.
We are a member of Advance HE's Athena SWAN Gender Equality charter and hold a Bronze award in recognition of our commitment to and progress towards gender equality within the University's policies, practices, and culture. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
All members of staff have a duty to ensure their actions are in line with the overall environmental aims of the University and minimise their environmental impact.
All offers are made subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and receipt of satisfactory references.
We have a legal responsibility to ensure that you have the right to work in the UK before you can start working for us. When you apply for this post you will be required to explain the basis upon which you believe you will able to live and work in the UK legally on the commencement date of the role should your application be successful. If you do not have the right to work freely in any position in the UK already, any offer of employment we will make to you will be subject to you obtaining a right to work visa. provides information on the various visa routes into employment and the eligibility requirements (including switching visa status where permissible). If you are successful in your application we will discuss visa options with you at the time of making the offer of employment.
Please note that, in the event of applications being received from candidates on the University's Redeployment Register with a reasonable skills match to the post specification, these applicants will be given prior consideration.
How to apply
To become a Student Ambassador, please complete the short application form below. Closing date for applications is 8 December 2023. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact the team.
What happens next?
If your application has been successful, you will be asked to participate in a recruitment and training event on 27 & 28 January, 2024. All Student Ambassadors will be expected to attend the event following a successful application.
Apply now by filling in the form below.
By completing this form you agree to be contacted by 欧美性爱片 with further information about the Student Ambassador Scheme.